Michael made some Infinite Summer bookmarks with the schedule printed right on them. We were totally going to do the same thing, but whatever we would have cooked up would have looked pretty lame compared to those.
At Infinite Zombies,
five six seven writers intend to chronicle their reading of the book in a format they describe as “part book club, part Fight Club“.
Bitch Ph.D says she’s on board. Marc says that, on June 21st, he’s going to turn his weblog into “my own journal of the Infinite Summer project/book club.” Kev and Emily are going to “post our gchat convos while we read infinite jest.
And here are some other folks who are talking about the project:
- Brittney of Sparkwood & 21.
- Jim of Wisdom of the West.
- Ian of The Anxiety of Influence.
- Scott of Scott Brenner.
- Colleen of Colleen Barrett.
- tlajous of pura pinche agua, who says that Infinite Summer was the inspiration for his blog.
- Lizzie of This is Geometry.
If you’ll be blogging along, let us know in the comments.